Pretty Pictures from Instagram

Photo post today!


I thought I might cross post some of the photos I've been sharing on my instagram feed:



Flaubert, a postcard from Julian Barnes

The Inklings at the Eagle and Child, Oxford



Finding out which season you are, thanks to Carol Jackson...



A Georgian wine jug

Homemade pudding!



The oldest extant document in Founex, 1610

That upper one is a shot from the cover of Summer Fire!

I've been procrastinating on my ROW80 goals. My main excuse is that I'm finally reading the Song of Ice and Fire series. And I cannot put it down...

If you have any tips for getting work done when you're feeling lazy, please share!

Comments

Hi Deniz ... some wonderful mixed pages of Instagram posts ... enjoy the book, which sounds as though you are ... happy summer days out now the weather's improving - cheers Hilary
From those pictures, you lead an adventurous life!