Books I'm Reading IV

Ms Zephyr's Notebook by kc dyer (finished; great Young Adult novel! Best new one I've read in a long time; fast-paced with engaging characters)
Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin (finished; disappointed; see review below; my opinion hardly changed from the third chapter to the end)
The Heart of A Peacock by Emily Carr (I'll say it again, she's a marvelous unsung Canadian writer; everyone should read her writing)
The Jerusalem Bible (at Joel)
Heretics by G. K. Chesterton (halfway through)
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (Christmas gift)
Tales Before Tolkien short stories (almost finished)
I, Cladius (almost finished)
Ephesus by ? from 1865 (from GoogleBooks)
Der Ruf der Trommel (Drums of Autumn) by Diana Gabaldon (reading at intervals)
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (ditto)
Paradise Lost by John Milton (ditto)
The Divine Comedy: Hell by Dante (ditto)
Australian Short Stories (ditto)

Comments