Books I'm Reading V

Finn Family Moomintroll by Tove Jansson (finished)
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (3rd reread; finished, now onto Dragonfly in Amber!)
The Temple of Diana at Ephesus by Falkener from 1865 (finished)
I, Cladius (finished)
Claudius the God (halfway through)
The Heart of A Peacock by Emily Carr (I can't wait - if I go to Ottawa I'll get to see some Emily Carr paintings at our National Gallery)
The Jerusalem Bible (at Micah)
Heretics by G. K. Chesterton (halfway through)
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (halfway through; it's growing on me)
Tales Before Tolkien short stories (almost finished)
Der Ruf der Trommel (Drums of Autumn) by Diana Gabaldon (reading at intervals)
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (ditto)
Paradise Lost by John Milton (ditto)
The Divine Comedy: Hell by Dante (ditto)
Australian Short Stories (ditto)

Comments