Meme from Jenny

I'm not sure how any of these questions relate to each other...
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
I'll echo Jenny: "If you consider lifelong commitment serious. *g*"
2) What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to be a cat vet too! And a writer (which I am now *g*). And a
copy editor - which I do regardless of whether I get paid/recognised.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
Hey Jenny, maybe I should just repost your answers verbatim. I wish I
could sing too - enough so that I can sing a lullaby without hurting a
child's ears.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Whisky. Or something yummy and fruity.
5) Favorite vegetable?
Well broccoli's not my *favourite* :-) Hmm... carrots, I suppose. Or
eggplant.
6) What was the last book you read?
Finished? Finn Family Moomintroll by Tove Jansson.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
Scorpio. With an Aries ascendant (as I found out back when I actually
obsessed over this stuff).
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Pierced ears, and one tattoo on my ankle.
9) Worst Habit?
Criticising people in my head.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Well I can't drive *g* So we can walk together.
11) What is your favorite sport?
To watch? Hockey and soccer.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Optimistic.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Wait I don't understand - who is this question about? If I was stuck
with Jenny we'd talk. Maybe about writing. Or maybe about...ahem...
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Er, well, let's not dwell on such things. Others have it worse.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I can bend my little finger all the way onto the back of my hand.
16) Do you have any pets?
Two cats.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Who? Jenny? Or Mr./Ms. Question Asker? Heck, I like having people
over... As long as you're not allergic to fur...
18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
Well I got this from Jenny. And I'll be honest. I liked you!
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Cute? They're just clowns!
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Round face in photos.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Why, what're you up to, Jenny? *g*
22) What color eyes do you have?
Hazel.
23) Ever been arrested?
Nope.
24) Bottle or can soda?
Bottle.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Sock it away in savings. Maybe take just one or two thousand and go to
Italy. Or Scotland.
What happened to 26?
A wormhole. Someone somewhere is going "how come this questionnaire only
has one question and it's number 26?"
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
Home. Pub.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Erm, well, maybe.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read. Write. Knit. Scrapbook. Read the dictionary.
30) Do you swear a lot?
Bloody questionnaire asking me these sodding questions about all my
bollocking bad habits.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
Bad grammar.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Inordinately cheerful. Oh, wait, that's two words.
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Appreciate? Anyway, I'm living it *g*
35) Do you believe in God?
Yes.

Comments

AYDIN ÖRSTAN said…
>I can bend my little finger all the way onto the back of my hand.

I can't. Can anyone else in the family?
Deniz Bevan said…
Not that I know of! :-)