Where I've Been

Yes I know I haven't been updating regularly. I have actually been rereading and editing The Face of A Lion for the past week, just not quite as diligently as I had hoped. I'll be signing up for Round Three of the 70 Days of Sweat to really force myself to buckle down. And I've been participating in the first lines/paragraphs/pages thread over on the CompuServe forum and gotten some great feedback (thanks guys!).
...aaaand I've also received feedback on the first page from a real-live
reader (Hi Mack!). The verdict? Needs more action *g* Don't worry, there's definitely lots of action in the book, but this is a great clue - I'll have to work on tightening the pace.

Something else I've been busy with: planning trips! I might be gonig to Ottawa next weekend and there may be a road trip to the States in June... Details to follow!
Now onto the Books I've Read update...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWSG Day and Library Out of Storage!

Mini Reviews Part Two: Tolkien, Rowling, Tremain, and Mercer

Crystal Collier Cover Reveal! Plus ROW80 and Mini-Rant About Twitter