Marathon Day Two

The Marathon is on over at the Books and Writers Community.

Yesterday was a bit of a wash, but today, Day Two, I finally got my act together enough to organize my manuscript for The Face of A Lion - it was all the little tweaks/edits/Latin translations that were bogging me down. I've got them all consolidated into one printout of the novel now.

But I still have exactly 6 scenes to add to/rewrite.

I'm starting to dream about a week off work again... Here's what I would do:

Saturday - clean the house (but I'd probably start late cos I'd read in bed all morning); look up quotes and translations
Sunday - type up last few edits
Monday - print new copy; stare at new copy; find an exercise or MA punishment to help me kick start some scenes
Tuesday - type up new scenes
Wednesday - do taxes, putz around the house "organizing"
Thursday - look at query letter; try to tweak it; look up agents; catch up on emails and Facebook Wordscraper games
Friday - print latest version; flip through it; reread if I feel like it; send it off to betas; find errors the moment I hit send
Saturday - send to some agents; read other books
Sunday - go back to knitting and scrapbooking projecs; turn mind to new story

Dream (the dream music comes at the end of the clip)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWSG Day and Library Out of Storage!

Mini Reviews Part Two: Tolkien, Rowling, Tremain, and Mercer

Crystal Collier Cover Reveal! Plus ROW80 and Mini-Rant About Twitter