I Write Like...

Which author do you write like? Christi posted a link to an interesting test, wherein you plug in some of your text - from a blog post or your MS - and it analyses your writing.
I posted the entire text of this blog post, including the introduction and the snip from Out of the Water and...

I write like
J. K. Rowling

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


Not a bad result! I wonder if they have Tolkien in there? I'll try some different texts and see who else I get.

Meanwhile, the good folks at Random Acts of Reading are giving away books! All you have to do is sign up to read their fun and informative posts. Enter here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IWSG Day and Library Out of Storage!

Mini Reviews Part Two: Tolkien, Rowling, Tremain, and Mercer

Crystal Collier Cover Reveal! Plus ROW80 and Mini-Rant About Twitter