Spring in Geneva, a Photo Interlude

Another busy week! I didn't advance far on my main ROW80 goals of editing and transcribing, but I've been reading a lot and hope to feature another round of ZanMarie-inspired mini book reviews next week!

In the meantime, spring!





view from the dock at Nyon

me at the United Nations!

peacock in the botanical gardens


view in Nyon

a sideways door (she said ruefully - I rotated the photo, I swear!)

cat in Yvoire, France



Chateau de Coppet, where Lord Byron once stayed

Coppet









Hope you're having a lovely spring!

Comments

I am indeed, and an even lovelier one now!

Seems like you've accomplished plenty. I hope joy was high on that list, this week and always! =)
Wonderful photos. You look all official at the United Nations.
Denise D. Young said…
Love the photos! Spring is such a beautiful time of year. It's great to capture it in photographs. Good luck with your ROW80 goals!
dolorah said…
It has been gorgeous here. The air is perfumy with all the blooms.
Denise Covey said…
Lovely pics Deniz. The flowers are gorgeous.
Zan Marie said…
I always love your pictures! And, I'm glad I've given you a post idea. ;-)
Unknown said…
Awesome pictures--thanks for sharing! :)
Deniz Bevan said…
Thanks so much everyone, glad you enjoyed 'em!
Beverley Baird said…
Such beautiful photos - a lovely place to visit, especially in spring.
klahanie said…
Hey Deniz,

Very nice spring photos and Geneva is such a lovely place, as you well know.

Maybe you could get the "United Nations" sort out the UK. Right about now, Switzerland seems a great place to be.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and relax.

Gary :)
beste barki said…
Beautiful pictures. I'm so happy that you notice all this beauty around you.
Hi Deniz - that was a lovely photo break .. gorgeous seeing all the photos and Spring bursting forth.

Cheers Hilary
Thank you for the wonderful photo therapy!
Really soothing...