Founex Views (Photos 1/4)

Founex, number 3-ish in a photo series. Previous posts include the ones here, featuring snow, and panoramas.

This one's full of summertime images!
 Century-old fountain
 Auberge
 Town hall
 Cows!
 A Canadian farm in Switzerland!
 Pick your own sunflowers

 I think it's time to harvest the grapes...
 Goats!
 Bat in the apartment!
 Hedgehog!
 A cowboy

As you can see, we've been having some fun with our new camera...

Already one week into NaNoWriMo!
If you're participating, hope your projects are going smoothly!

Comments

So much open space...
The shots are framed so perfectly - well done!
Hi Deniz - lovely to see the little one ... she's so tiny still - I know it's to be expected .. but!! Wonderful views ... petunias with you and the pram, oleanders are the shrubs, St John's Wort is the yellow shrub and one hollyhock ... and a great stop off for a beer - looks good to me .. cheers Hilary
Zan Marie said…
Oooh! May I spend the summer with y'all? Please! I love the pictures of Emily with the cows especially. How sweet!
Denise Covey said…
Hi Deniz! What a photo journey! Loved catching glimpses of the little one, too. Obviously she loves the cows.
I've got photos up at my pad today, too. :-)
Nas said…
Awesome Deniz! Thanks so much for sharing these photos. She's talking to the cows and they are listening to her! She's just so curious about everything...love and kisses to her!
Deniz Bevan said…
So happy you all enjoyed the photos! I should have put some side by side maybe, to save all the scrolling down :-)