W is for... Where Are You? Guest Posts!

Back in 2011, I held a week-long contest to celebrate the fact that I'd reached my 500th post, after nearly four years of blogging.

At the time, I sorted many of my previous posts into groups, which made for easy referencing, especially of story material. (Also because I've never tagged my posts!)

When I celebrated reaching my 1000th post during last year's A to Z Challenge there wasn't time to sort all the posts between 2011 and 2016.

What better time than now?

I’m actually going to go over 1,000, and collate all posts to the end of 2016! And I’m going to link to every single post (except for the A to Z posts, which are mostly summarized), something I didn’t do in my original 500 compilation, or even in my 900th post compilation.


I’ve got lots of fun themes coming up for each day -- and each day will also highlight a fellow blogger or two!

Today is...


W is for where are you?

Guest posts that I've written!




On Turkish Muse

On Kait Nolan's site

ROW80 inspirational posts: here and here

Essay on lavender fields

A question from one of my characters answered by Sam Sykes’ character

On Nutschell’s blog

On Misha Gerrick’s blog

On Adam Heine’s blog

Two of my openings on editor Lynette Labelle’s site

Guest posts about Istanbul on Beth Camp’s blog

Me on Deanna Raybourn’s blog


Today’s featured bloggers are... Forumites!
Fellow blogging Forumites, that is: Zan Marie, Linda Grimes, SP Bowers, Taylor, and Claire







Would you like to write a guest post for this blog? Let me know!

Comments

Nick Wilford said…
You are a prolific guest poster. A great bunch of names you mix with too - I recognise many!
sage said…
I've written a few guest blog post, but mostly I don't have time to write mine!
Hi Deniz - I've rarely done them ... I guess too involved writing my own up -but I can see I'll have to change my tune sometime soon ... some of those bloggers I know - so need to come back and check the others out. Cheers Hilary

http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/x-is-for-x-war-facts.html
DMS said…
How fun! I love to have guest bloggers on my blog when the opportunity arises and I always enjoy guest blogging on someone else's blog. Great way to meet new people. :)

Wishing you all the best!
~Jess