Z is for... Everything Else! The Kitchen Sink!

Back in 2011, I held a week-long contest to celebrate the fact that I'd reached my 500th post, after nearly four years of blogging.

At the time, I sorted many of my previous posts into groups, which made for easy referencing, especially of story material. (Also because I've never tagged my posts!)

When I celebrated reaching my 1000th post during last year's A to Z Challenge there wasn't time to sort all the posts between 2011 and 2016.

What better time than now?

I’m actually going to go over 1,000, and collate all posts to the end of 2016! And I’m going to link to every single post (except for the A to Z posts, which are mostly summarized), something I didn’t do in my original 500 compilation, or even in my 900th post compilation.

I’ve got lots of fun themes coming up for each day -- and each day will also highlight a fellow blogger or two!

Today is...

Z -- everything else! The kitchen sink!






Links to all my social networks (prior to Ello and Trello, etc.) and Tumblr anniversary

Into the Woods

Little Christmas

Why do I have a photo of a book in Germany?

Another book in the wild

Books I didn’t enjoy: Shane and Franzen’s The Corrections. Plus a rant on a Franzen essay

Joining Pinterest

Wordle

Ditties that stick with you and mind-drift phrases (Walter de la Mare)

Who’s Elfrida?

How would you take a snail to Constantinople?

Oxford English Dictionary appeals

Looking back on the 1990s

Cutting down to 100 things

Joining Twitter and being forced to drop it

Me as a kid

Gifts wish list: here and here

The last time I was really ill and my dream bottomless coffee mug

Secret Dr Seuss art

Sinkholes of life

Making manti

How to be happy, and Keats

Do you gongoozle?

Joining Storify

Getting the library out of storage!

Vintage motorcycles

Our betta fish!

I need an intern (an ongoing saga)



Today's blogger is... Al Diaz!



I hope everyone's had a fun A to Z!
Don't laugh, but I already have an idea for next year's theme...

Comments

Hi Deniz - well done ... and thank you for recommending other bloggers ... it's good to see Al Diaz here too ... I guess I'd better be getting to grips with FB and Twitter sometime soon ... congratulations on getting to grips with the whole A-Z and for thinking a year ahead ... cheers Hilary

http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/z-is-for-zebra-zoo-and-zedland.html
Nas said…
Wow! Awesome Deniz!
Deniz Bevan said…
Thank you, Hilary and Nas! Whew!