Jaunt Round the Blogosphere II!

Gone fishing...

Or, more accurately, I'm wading in school work and a bit of my own writing (how's that for a mini-ROW80 update?).

This week, then, I leave you with links!



I've done this a few times before: my most recent jaunt round the blogosphere was in July, and my post for the letter G during the A to Z Blogging Challenge collated all the previous jaunts!


Lots of intriguing blog posts by fellow bloggers, a few of which I list here:

Tammy, on a struggle that's all too familiar: querying

Adam has a new job!

Carol has a new book!

Inky Fool also has a new book, on the history of drunkenness. My wishlist knows no bounds...



Other bloggers to visit:





Tara (and don't forget to vote in the sex scene championships!)




Two Jos:





And don't miss author Margaret Buffie's wonderful lakeside photos!

Here's a screenshot to entice you:



Which bloggers are you visiting this week?

Comments

Everybody I can!
It's been a good week for book releases, that's for sure.
Ooh! That waterlily image was just divine, Deniz. Reminds me of the Flickr image of the day that showed on my blog this morning called "Last Light" of a dog and a sunset... the intensity of the image. Thanks for sharing!

Of course... I needed more cool links to chase after too ;-)

Much exploration love!
Anonymous said…
School work, other writing - no problem. After all, this is "the writing challenge that knows you have a life".
Thanks for those links, it's always interesting to see what another writer finds interesting. I like these.
Hi Deniz ... well done - and great to have some new bloggers to visit ... so much going on ... and yes I'm visiting as many other bloggers as I can - but not as many as Alex!! Cheers Hilary
Nas said…
Hi Deniz,

Thanks for the links. All the best with all your writing!
Laurel said…
Thanks for the linky love, Deniz. I hope to make some rounds today. Best wishes for productive hours.
I haven't been blogging as much this year, usually just twice a month, so when I get back to it I always have a lot of blogs to catch up on. But that's not a bad thing. :)
Deniz Bevan said…
Thanks for visiting, all!