Summer Fire Publication Day!

Today is publication day!

The Dirty Bits from Carina Press "give you what you want, when you want it. Designed to be read in an hour or two," these "microromances are guaranteed to pack a punch and deliver a happily-ever-after."

Summer Fire, on sale now!
"'You know how it is with Canadians. We come alive in the summer.'

Ayse had resigned herself to an interesting—but in the end unromantic—trip visiting family in Istanbul. Great-aunts, touristy sites and endless meals…until she meets fellow doctor Hakan.
All tanned skin and defined muscle under his polo shirt, his kisses cut off her breath, making her dizzy. His every touch is a thrill.
Ayse wants all of Hakan at once. His sweet mouth, the heat of his body against hers, their heartbeats slowing together.
A holiday romance might give her some blazing memories come the lonely winter, but maybe, just maybe, the fire between them doesn’t have to be as fleeting as the summer.

For those times when size does matter. The Dirty Bits from Carina Press: quick and dirty, just the way we like it.

One-click with confidence. This title is part of the Carina Press Romance Promise: all the romance you’re looking for with an HEA/HFN. It’s a promise!"

Look out for my blog post on the Carina Press blog, featuring photos from the Istanbul that Ayse and Hakan know... And here's a lovely shot of Heybeliada, one of the Princes Islands, which features in part of the story. Ayse and Hakan have also just made a cameo appearance in the current writers houseparty on the Forum -- read it now before the Forum is taken permanently offline in two weeks!


I've also got a playlist for the story!


Summer Fire playlist, featuring
Whisky Trench Riders, Idlewild, Yaşar, Blue Rodeo, Sezen Aksu, Mes Aieux, Duman, and the Divine Comedy!

Book links:

If you read it, please consider leaving a review!

Thank you to every one of you in the blogging community, it's a treat to share this moment with you!

Comments

Deniz Bevan said…
Wednesday will be Insecure Writer's Support Group day! The question for this month is: "As you look back on 2017, with all its successes and failures, if you could backtrack, what would you do differently?"
Usually, I bemoan the time spent procrastinating, but I actually did less of that this year! So instead of wishing I'd done something differently, what I hope is that I will be able to keep up my work ethic in the next year -- more editing, less time wasting!
Big congratulations! Enjoy your release day.
Congratulations on the release of your new book! It sounds good; I can definitely relate to the issue of physical attraction right now, after what happened with the Model. :)
Nas said…
Congratulations Deniz! I saw you had a new release on FB and one-clicked it :)
Hi Deniz - I'm coming back to check out the links tomorrow - loved the music though ... and so good luck - sounds lots of Summer Fire fun - cheers Hilary
Blogoratti said…
Congratulations and best wishes to you!
Denise Covey said…
Hey Deniz, congratulations! I had no idea you were so close to publication! Love the blurb. I went ahead and bought it. Nudge me for a review if I forget! (It doesn't sound like Gamache!)
Deniz Bevan said…
Thank you, all of you!
Ha ha, Denise, I'm in the middle of editing my first ever mystery right now -- and it's still nothing like Gamache :P Lots more romance!
What awesome news, Deniz! Love the photos and the teaser... Definitely some good news here.
vamp_writer said…
Happy release day!
Zan Marie said…
I've got mine!!!
sage said…
Congratulations on your publication!
Deniz Bevan said…
Thank you, Erin and sage!
Yay, ZanMarie! Thank you!
TL said…
So, so so beyond excited for you. This is such a great story!
Deniz Bevan said…
Thank you, Tara! And thanks for hosting me, too!
http://feelofsomethingnew.blogspot.ch/2017/12/summer-fire-in-winter.html
Mike said…
Congrats on your release. Lots of Christmas sale I hope. I like the idea of a playlist too.