Upcoming Vacation...and the Botanical Gardens

Means even less time for blogging!

Even my ROW80 goals have fallen by the wayside a little, as we're moving apartments! Lots of time spent packing, and finishing up my final essay for school, in between work and family life, before we head off on vacation!

Would you believe it, I still haven't shared the photos from last summer's vacation! I think about all you wonderful bloggers, and the posts I'm missing, and I keep saying to myself, just wait until school is over!

Until then... Here are some shots from a recent walk through the Geneva Botanical Gardens:


The language of flowers

Absinthe!



Cacti!











The language of flowers, and Lady Wortley, who travelled through Turkey

Do you have a botanical garden in your city?

Comments

Sounds a lovely excuse, a vacation I mean 🌹
I love to go visit gardens! There are many near Salt Lake, where I used to live, my favorite being Thanksgiving Gardens. Seems like there's always a reason to not blog LOL. I take occasional breaks but always come back to it, because I enjoy it.
Susan Kane said…
A group I belong to took a bus trip to Sherman Oaks Botanical Garden and it was indescribable. Your trip was awesome.
Hi Deniz - it sounds a great botanical garden to visit ... I loved the Kirstenbosh one in South Africa, the Butchart Gardens in Victoria, on Vancouver Island and here in the UK - Eden Project in Cornwall, Oxford and Kew ... let alone all the others! We can learn so much ... but now enjoy your holiday - you're probably on it already - have fun - cheers Hilary
Deniz Bevan said…
Thanks all!
I'd love to see Kew some day!