Updated Family Tree of Characters and Paris, London, and Geneva (England Part 3 of 4)

Paris

and

London

and

Geneva!

Before I get to that, though, may I present...

The updated Family Tree of Characters!



The last update was two years ago, when I also talked about I Always/Never in my writing.

Even characters from short stories are related! I haven't added them yet, though.

And now, photos:

Leaving Geneva...


...arriving in London (at Platform 9 3/4...)
London pub

London hotel...

...where Emmeline Pankhurst took her stance

British Museum!









A giant toe!

The Rosetta Stone













A Greek cup...



...featuring some bedroom antics



An ancient physician

Spinning and weaving!







The Lewis chessmen!













Anglo-Saxon cauldron







I'm still trying to figure out the designer or company this chair came from; I really like it!

Thomas Crapper!



The Platinum Jubilee

Paris!



The Eiffel Tower as seen from Sacre Coeur


Are any of your characters or works of art related to each other?

Comments

Hi Deniz - I love your character - Family Tree with the pics et ... clever and must make it easier to write the story around ...

Fabulous places you've visited ... there's so much in the British Museum ... you certainly saw a few rooms and/or important museum pieces ... lots to see ... overwhelming for the littlie!

Crapper must have amused the kids ... while that chair is beautiful isn't it ... Then gay Paris ... cheers Hilary
Rajani Rehana said…
Please read my post
Deniz Bevan said…
Thank you, both!
I hope the family tree is legible. I had to redo it from scratch as I can't find the original version among my many memory sticks and emails, though I had all the photos. It's pretty simple actually -- everyone's descended from Rosa and Baha or Ayten and Devran, and if they're not married, they're cousins, ha ha!