100%!

I've done it! I've entered all (and I do mean all; there was a lot to fix, copy-edit wise and editorial wise) the red pen corrections into the electronic copy! Whew! Two days behind schedule, too :-)

champagne, confetti, chocolate interlude


Right, interlude over. Now comes more work. I have the following To Do list:

check all files to make sure I’ve noted all research, read all previous crits, etc.
make list of phrases to be translated into Latin (and find a Latin speaker)
double-check remaining copy-edit notes
WRITE the 5-6 scenes that are left and rewrite 1 major scene
read Shakespeare’s Cymbeline
reread one more time
send to beta readers!


Oh, and agents of course - I've got to polish that Q letter. But things are looking up. Reaching definite goals has done wonders for my self-confidence. Also, yesterday, as part of the January exercise on the forum, I wrote a brand new scene and had a major revelation about one of my main characters! Nothing like a surprise twist to make things exciting again...

Comments

Rachel said…
Congratulations, Deniz! Way to go!

Popular posts from this blog

IWSG Day and Library Out of Storage!

Mini Reviews Part Two: Tolkien, Rowling, Tremain, and Mercer

Crystal Collier Cover Reveal! Plus ROW80 and Mini-Rant About Twitter