Celebrating With Summertime Photos!

L

et's celebrate!

This is blog post 1300 on this blog!

I started posting in August 2007.

There have been A LOT of changes in the last 14 years, and so much good stuff happening!

Usually with these sorts of milestones I do a recap of all my posts by theme, to collate and organize everything, or I hold a contest.

This time, instead, I'm sharing another batch of photos taken by my daughter!

These are from summer 2021:

A recreation of the pod we stayed in last spring!






A vulture at the Garenne Zoo

A goat!

In the antique shop...













More goats!





Val de Travers
Some photos from the Swiss National Museum at Prangins







A train!


Please share links to some of your recent photos!

Comments

Hi Deniz - yes I imagine you've seen lots of different sides of life - wonderful to have Emily and Dylan in the family - sharing all things. Emily's bear is special ... while Emily - you have a very good eye for all interesting things for us to look at. Enjoy the lead up to the Christmas and snow season ... take care and cheers - Hilary
Natalie Aguirre said…
Congrats on blogging for so long! What an accomplishment. Loved seeing your daughter's photos.
cleemckenzie said…
I loved your daughter's view of things. Kids always bring a fresh perspective to things. Congratulations on your long-live blog!
Congratulations on fourteen years. I just hit twelve and yes, a lot has changed.