Summertime Art!
nother photo post for summertime!Art by the seven-year-old, inspired by Keith Haring
A Lego vending machine
Butterflies
Save the wolves
Art by Monica Byrne!
Beach!
Rainbow pebbles
Swift!
Heron!
How to fold an origami paper crane...
A Lego vending machine
Butterflies
Save the wolves
Art by Monica Byrne!
Beach!
Rainbow pebbles
Swift!
Heron!
How to fold an origami paper crane...
Why, yes, I've finally gotten the Merlin app. So many birds I didn't know I was hearing, like the Serin.
And one thing I've discovered is that one of my favourite birds, which I've been calling a turtledove all this time, is actually the wood pigeon!
There's also a fun app called Roost, in which you can send messages via birds, and they take as long to arrive as the bird takes to fly to your destination. If anyone's on there, come join me!
Which game apps do you play on?

























Comments