Newest Hodge Podge, No. 17
un times!I guess you could call this a hodge podge post, but I lost track of the numbering of those a while ago. No, wait, I seem to have organised myself last year, with Hodge Podge 16.
Here we go...
Kiddo designed two crossword puzzles last week!
An Animorphs crossword
and a Rhys Darby crossword
Then we have...
A t-shirt from the Crowded House forum!
Swan!
I have this book! I need to look at this...
I love this "...my God what is that thing"
Chekov!
And yes, I read Eats, Shoots and Leaves for the first time!
Meanwhile... It's Rhys Darby as Pabu-chan!
All drawings by the seven-year-old!
Signing a wish for peace
Gorgeous cards by Monica Byrne
Last swim of the season!
A funny line from Montgomery Schnauzer book 2!
Snail! Cornu aspersum
The best grapes I've ever tasted
A funny bit from The Last Kids on Earth series
Art cards of my Our Flag Means Death crosswords!
Gorgeous crochet octopi! Octopodes! Octopuses!
Jeff's Inn by the Sea
OurFlag Means Death designs in Lego by the 11-year-old
Chinese art from the 18th Century
Canadian art from the 19th Century, by C Gagnon
This title isn't correct! It's actually called Village dans les Laurentides
Editing my short story!
I found my annotated copy of The Seafarer while packing for the move...
...and the Tolkien shelves were the last to be packed! Here they are in our new library
The Puffin Quiz Book; no publication date but it seems to be from c. 1949. Some of it is outdated, some of it is silly, some of it is quite interesting.
I always forget what boxing the compass means!
Have you enjoyed any comics or graphic novels recently?
Swan!
I have this book! I need to look at this...
I love this "...my God what is that thing"
Chekov!
And yes, I read Eats, Shoots and Leaves for the first time!
Meanwhile... It's Rhys Darby as Pabu-chan!
All drawings by the seven-year-old!
Signing a wish for peace
Gorgeous cards by Monica Byrne
Last swim of the season!
A funny line from Montgomery Schnauzer book 2!
Snail! Cornu aspersum
The best grapes I've ever tasted
A funny bit from The Last Kids on Earth series
Art cards of my Our Flag Means Death crosswords!
Gorgeous crochet octopi! Octopodes! Octopuses!
Jeff's Inn by the Sea
OurFlag Means Death designs in Lego by the 11-year-old
Chinese art from the 18th Century
Canadian art from the 19th Century, by C Gagnon
This title isn't correct! It's actually called Village dans les Laurentides
Editing my short story!
I found my annotated copy of The Seafarer while packing for the move...
...and the Tolkien shelves were the last to be packed! Here they are in our new library
The Puffin Quiz Book; no publication date but it seems to be from c. 1949. Some of it is outdated, some of it is silly, some of it is quite interesting.
I always forget what boxing the compass means!
Have you enjoyed any comics or graphic novels recently?


































Comments