Autumn Plans and Photos!

Autumn!

Autumn is here in this corner, with a week of rain and a drop in the temperature.

Why am I talking about the weater?

Because there's so much else to do!

We moved house, so there's been lots of packing and unpacking and all the admin and legwork. I hope to share photos of thelibrary soon!

Work continues to be busy.

The kids are back at school!

I'm editing a short story that miiiiiight get into an anthology!

I'm writing a few other fan fiction stories.

I have a crafting nook in the new house! And with the autumn weather, I hope to cast on a new knitting project...

And lots more!

I'm going to try to share a lot of book recommendations next week, and reviews!

I do have a few photos from the last couple of weeks of summer:

Hummingbird moth on phlox!



Pavlova made by a friend! 



Butterfly!



Clathrus ruber!

 





Mountie on moving day!


Are seasons changing where you are? Do you have seasonal plans?

Comments

Hi Deniz - busy as ever ... looking forward to seeing the library .- no doubt Mountie will oversee!! Gosh it's been a summer of weather - way too hot ... some rain now thankfully. All the best - Hilary..
All the best with your short story!