Can't Resist A Tag

A) Four jobs I have had in my lifetime:
1. Second Cup Conseillere en Cafe
2. Assistant to airline magazine Editor
3. Translator, etc. at security company
4. Administrative Assistant in aviation security section at ICAO (all my jobs seem to have melded into this one. But where does the coffee fit in?)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Waking Ned Devine
2. Solomon and Gaenor
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4. Miracle on 34th Street (the original)

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Istanbul, Turkey
2. London, Ontario, Canada
3. Montreal, Quebec, Canada
4. my head

D) Four TV shows that I watch:
1. reruns of British comedy shows
2. Last of the Summer Wine
3. Doctor Who
4. Hockey Night in Canada

E) Four places I have been:
1. Holmfirth, England
2. Edinburgh, Scotland
3. Aberdovey, Wales
4. Foca, Turkey

F) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Nina
2. my mom
3. Sim
4. Jenny

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Turkish pide
2. my mom's/grandmother's puddings
3. lasagna
4. eclairs

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1 to 4: see E.

I) Four things I am looking forward to next year:
1. Going to Boston, Kastamonu and the beach - I'll take any beach I can get
2. Shelley's wedding
3. Finishing the bleeping catalogue
4. Finishing the Austin and Kedi story???

Tag, you're it!

Comments