Two Weeks of Editing Begins Today!

As part of my attempt to revive my lacklustre performance in the latest round of 70 Days of Sweat, I have cleared my lunch hours for the next two weeks and plan to get some serious work done! Especially now that I've finished rereading the Chronicles of Narnia and, besides more Diana Gabaldon and Anthony Horowitz books, don't have any other books started at the moment (one of those strangep hases I sometimes go through).
The idea is to get the entire novel forward from First Draft to Semi-Okay-Wouldn't-Mind-Passing-It-To-Friends (Maybe!) Stage, with at least one chapter of excellence that can be used for querying.
And then I'll begin drafting a query letter... Ick.

P.S. Isn't the photo great?
P.P.S. I promise not to waste too much time playing Srabulous.

Comments