51 Day Marathon Day 21

Blogfest of Death still going on below!


Meanwhile, I'm almost at the half way point of my 51 day marathon and I've been writing nearly every day. Had a bit of a lag this weekend - lots of family and friend visits - but still 30 days to go. As soon as I get all the handwritten scenes typed up I'll up my word count widget; should be at 55,000 words at least. Only 20,000 more to go until revisions start - and then perhaps some celebrations (read: contests) might be in order... Or maybe I'll even host a blogfest of my own; Tessa's has been great fun!

Comments

Talli Roland said…
Wow, aren't you lucky! Giveaway search engine! :)

So impressed by your marathon writing! Go Deniz!
Deniz Bevan said…
Thanks Talli! I hope I can keep up.

Hi Josh, thanks for the offer, but my giveaways are pretty sporadic at the moment, not sure I'd be the best candidate?