A Round of Words in 80 Days Goals

Let's see... NaNoWriMo is over. 2010 has been and gone. Sven is AWOL. How will you keep your butt in the chair in 2011?

Why not join the A Round of Words in 80 Days challenge, hosted by Kait Nolan?

Kait's challenge is perfect for me - I can work on whatever I want for the 80 days starting 3 January, as long as I follow the three rules:

Your goal, whatever it is, should be MEASURABLE.
Your goal should be broken down into chunks.
You should make a post on your blog clearly stating your goals and linking to it in the Round of Words Linky Tool list.

My measurable goals is to get closer and closer to a final draft. I can edit about 800 words in one day (based on how I did last week), so in 80 days, I should be able to do half my novel!

Chunks: Okay, for the next two weeks, my specific goals are to edit three snips so well that I can post them in the Toolbox and Exercises on the forum, and have a snip left over for broadcasting on my blog and on Facebook.

I'm excited!

Comments

Unknown said…
Sounds a great idea, will look into this.
Tara said…
Great goals! I have to get to that toolbox and read everyone's stuff so far!
Deniz Bevan said…
Thanks guys!
I'm about 10,000 words in... Totally bummed out yesterday, though [g]