Q is for... Questions and Answers

Back in 2011, I held a week-long contest to celebrate the fact that I'd reached my 500th post, after nearly four years of blogging.

At the time, I sorted many of my previous posts into groups, which made for easy referencing, especially of story material.

(Also because I've never tagged my posts!)


When I celebrated reaching my 1000th post during last year's A to Z Challenge there wasn't time to sort all the posts between 2011 and 2016.

What better time than now?

I’m actually going to go over 1,000, and collate all posts to the end of 2016! And I’m going to link to every single post (except for the A to Z posts, which are mostly summarized), something I didn’t do in my original 500 compilation, or even in my 900th post compilation.


I’ve got lots of fun themes coming up for each day -- and each day will also highlight a fellow blogger or two!


Today is...

Questions and answers!






Interviews:











My Your Favourite Children’s Books series:

It all started with Vince Ditrich of Spirit of the West listing his favourite books...

This series is still open, if anyone would like to do a guest post!


Today’s featured blogger is... Matthew MacNish!



Have you read any interesting author interviews recently?

Comments

Hi Deniz - I spend my life questioning things ... that's the way it is at the moment ... I wonder what's happened to Matthew - he's probably got his head down ... oh I see he's putting his comments re Queries onto his blog - doing what he does best ... ah ha .. I'll have to make contact again. Thanks for featuring him ...

Cheers and thanks for the comments - Hilary

http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/q-is-for-quirky-quizzy-facts-and-quaggas.html
Nick Wilford said…
I really enjoy Matthew's blog and engaging with all the great queries. He seemed to disappear for a while but it looks like he's back; I'll have to pop over!
sage said…
I enjoy reading author interviews--lately it seems a lot of them are involving politics :(

http://sagecoveredhills.blogspot.com/2017/04/q-is-for-queen-cassiopeia.html
Deniz Bevan said…
I haven't done an interview in a while. Must find a new vict-- er, subject :-)