NaNoWriMo 2019 and New Knitting No. 2!

National Novel Writing Month is coming!






The website is acting up at the moment, so I'm having some trouble entering this year's project:

The Antipodean Time, a contemporary romance featuring new character Kimberley Hamilton, and Simon Chevalley MacDonald, who had cameos in The Charm of Time and The Handful of Time.



I also can't seem to see any of my buddies at the moment. But if you're on there, let's join up!




In the meantime, I've squeezed in another knitting project, which wasn't part of my stated ROW80 goals, and which didn't turn out to be quite the right size...




Baby hat

At least the model is cute!

Next project is a secret gift for a friend!

Thanks to Knitty for the pattern. I'm going to try to do it properly this time, which means experimenting first and then knitting the actual gift, rather than simply diving in and hoping for the best.

Hmm, maybe that should be my NaNoWriMo approach, too -- plan first, write after. It'll be a twist on my usual pantster techniques.

Are you a plotter or a pantster?

Comments

Lovely knitting and even more lovely model!
Chrys Fey said…
I did NaNo for the first time last year. I had planned to do it this year, but now I have a lot of editing projects for clients lined up for November and won't have time. :(
Deniz Bevan said…
Thank you both for coming by!