Book Trailer Photos! And Catching Up On ROW80

M

issed checking in for ROW80 lately! My last ROW80 update was a month ago.



After that lengthy update, my two short-term goals were:



Two ongoing projects are to edit my new story and submit to SIWC and copy-edit a short story collection (not mine!) prior to publication

One thing I haven't done yet is to revise the query letter for The Charm of Time and send it out to some new agents or publishers. I should do the same for Captive of the Sea.

I've done both the first items! I've passed Captive of the Sea on to my sister to read one last time. I'd like to try submitting both novels before the end of the year, the first to a small press and the second to Harlequin. Wish me luck!

Here are some screen shots I took of my part of the book trailer for the Insecure Writer's Support Group anthology Dark Matter: Artifical:









And here's something fun: I joined the Shakespeare and Company newsletter, and a while ago they sent some backgrounds! I haven't used any during a meeting yet, but I think I will during the Surrey International Writers' Conference!






Where's your favourite bookstore?

Comments

Hi Deniz - you're always busy ... good luck with both submissions. Shakespeare and Company book shop looks wonderful ... we have Camilla's bookshop here - a second hand one ... that's revered in the town - it's a real treat ... and there are loads of books to purvey and check out. Cheers and enjoy more summer breaks - Hilary
Excellent! You are moving forward.
Deniz Bevan said…
Thank you both! :-)
Deniz Bevan said…
Ooh, would love to visit that bookshop, Hilary!