Woo for Wednesday Contest, New Releases and Recommendations

A post on Books Read in 2010 is coming soon!





Until then, Woo for Wednesday! presents... Contests, New Releases and Recommendations!

1. Three fellow bloggers are hosting contests to win copies of Helene Boudreau's Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings - a new Middle Grade novel that'll have you laughing out loud.

2. Marte Brengle has just published her grandmother Evelyn Eaton's collection of autobiographical short stories Every Month Was May. Don't forget to check out Brengle's own novel, Closed Circuit.

3. Ev Bishop has three new short stories out!

4. I've finished reading Zan Marie Steadham's A Christmas Walk and highly recommend it. You've still got lots of time to order her first devotional, An Easter Walk.

5. Don't forget to order a copy of Legacy by Kate Kaynak, third in the Ganzfield series. I've just started and if I don't watch it, will be pulling another all nighter - I just can't put it down!

Anyone else have recommendations or contests they'd like to announce?

Don't forget to leave a comment on my 100 Followers Thank You Contest!

A Round of Words in 80 Days starts on 1 January! Post your resolutions, whether you plan to be writing, editing, or everything in between. I've got to draw up a schedule soon, as I've taken next week off work; my brain is nearly fried from all the work-related editing I've been doing but I've got to turn around and apply that lightning-struck mind to editing Out of the Water!

Comments

Zan Marie said…
Thanks for the shout out again, Deniz! Now if the orders pour in off my sebsite...*bg*