Travel Post 5 and Hodge Podge No. 8: Thun, Library, and Kuşadası

I've had this batch of photos saved for ages, and by now I don't remember why I thought they would go well together. So this is a hodge podge post of travel photos!

Thun

Autumn leaves!

English Library in Geneva book sale!
This was last spring, and I can't remember if I shared these. Not sure the sale will take place this year...





Good haul!

Train station sunset, Geneva

This is a photo from Yvoire, across Lake Geneva from us. 
he angle and the light reminded me of being at my grandmother's in Kuşadası:




...and back to Thun. The full set of photos is here.

What is one of your favourite recent trips?

Comments

You went home with a lot of books.
Nice to see travel photos while we are all stuck in place.
They go beautifully together - and I always love to see books and beauty coupled together.
Hi Deniz - great set of books mostly for the kids! Lovely to see the photos ... and yes I can see your link back to your grandmother's area.

Hope all's well with you ... I did enjoy my shortish trips around Vancouver Island and brief visit to Vancouver ... and would love to see more sometime. All the best - Hilary
Deniz Bevan said…
Thanks, all! I had some other photo posts planned of trips to England -- but all the photos I'd prepared are stuck on my computer at the office!